Let Time Work For You
In this day and age we are constantly busy, constantly pressed for time, constantly on the go. Let us take time out for reflection and time for our creative “juices” to flow.
We have to purposely schedule our priorities. If we don’t schedule them, someone else will buy for our time and those time slots will be filled with “busy work” but not necessarily the most production options or activities that will propel you forward in your business. Below is a list of things that you should start doing again.
- Start Reading again. Daily reading. No less than 10 pages a day. Top CEO’s read a book a week. It all starts with changing your mind (having a proper philosophy).
- Get around positive people that have goals and are taking action on them. You’re like the 5 people you hang around the most. Join a group. Join a meet up. Join a mastermind. Do something that propels you forward.
- Listen to audios / cd’s / mp3’s. Use your vehicle as a mobile university.
- Take action on your goals daily. Daily consistent action is the key to success in anything. Those actions compounded over time are what lead you there.
- Build your “Positive” or “Faith” muscles. Turn off the TV. It’s ok occasionally, but if that’s all you do, day in and day out, you’re definitely being programmed in a negative way. Start programming yourself for success instead.
- Seek Help. Find a mentor. Get a coach. Get counseling. These things are not meant to be bad or embarrassing. Sometimes we need the extra push to get going and a coach / mentor / counselor can be that intermediary that you need to ask you the right questions and give you the right steps to move you forward in a positive direction.
Letting time work for you instead of against you. This is how you do it. Your compounded efforts over time with persistent and consistent and purposeful actions and discipline will move you in the right direction. Give it a try. 😀 I’m telling you, this is what we all need to do!